MA in Project ManagementProgram Graduate Profile
Upon successful completion of the MA in Project Management program, the graduates will have acquired the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to
- Work as project managers of diverse ranges (large and medium scale) and capacities.
- Work as trainers or consultant/advisors to impart quality project management knowledge and skill.
- Work as project analysts in various project management scenarios.
- Work as academicians in different public and private Universities.
- Work as researchers in devising better ways of project planning, evaluation, implementation and monitoring.
- Provides graduates with additional portable knowledge, skills, techniques, and tools in order to be more successful in managing or delivering projects and programs.
The minimum total time required to complete the program is in regular and online modality is two years. Students can extend program duration for a maximum period of 2 years and must provide strong justification for the extension.
To obtain admission to MSc in Project Management program, applicants should fulfill the admission requirements established by the Legislation of Beles Paradise College. In addition, the following may apply:
- Applicants from technology, engineering, science, economics, business and related backgrounds from accredited institutions.
- Degrees earned from other universities abroad will be considered when they are approved by HERQA.
- An applicant needs to achieve a minimum required score of the entrance exam to be administered by the College.
- A minimum CGPA as suggested by HERQA and Beles Paradise College should be fulfilled
- For those applicants whose degrees were obtained in a non-business background, bridging courses will be arranged by the college
A student will be graduated with the MSc in Project Management program, if he/she:
- Successfully completes 4 (Four) or 6 (Six) approved semesters of 36 credits as indicated in the Course Plan;
- Complete all the graduate course work requirements with a minimum CGPA of 3.00;
- A maximum of one “C” or two “C+” grade and No grade of a D, F, NG, I, in any course;
- A minimum of “Satisfactory” rate/grade for Master’s Thesis assessment in an open defense
- Compliance with the regulation of the College
Payment for Local(Ethiopia) Students:
- Admission/Entrance Exam/ Fee : 500ETB;
- Semester Registration Fee : 300ETB;
- Tuition Fee : 1100ETB;
- Admission/Entrance Exam/ Fee : $10;
- Semester Registration Fee : $6;
- Tuition Fee : $22 per credit hour;