Admission requirement for postgraduate programs
Admission to Post Graduate programs shall be based on academic results and merits required by the academic units for the program. For master programs, an applicant should:
- Fulfill admission requirements of the curriculum of the specific program,
- Pass an entrance exam as determined by the curriculum of the specific program,
- Produce an official transcript from the university/college from where they obtained the degree
- Have a valid email address before he/she can begin the registration process,
- Properly complete the admission application process.
- Make a soft copy of educational credentials and submit it through our online admission system upon request,
- Make a payment for the admission process and send a soft copy of the bank receipt to our online admission system upon request.
- The admission process will only be completed when the applicant send his/her required educational credentials and payment receipts to our online admission system.
Description of our master programs